EE

Leaving EE because of the increase and the fact their signal is shit at work. Been looking at O2 £25 for 30gb per month,will this also go up?
More than likely.got an email giving an example that if your on a £27 tariff expect it to go up by £1.80 or something

On a seperate note, anyone with more than 1 number (or device) on an account with ee, you can now 'share' data. I had 2 tablets and a phone, 1 tablet was for niece, but just found out i can transfer the 10gb from that to mine

"Fixed price" contract with an annual RPI.....4.1%.....Koonts

Wor lasses phern, a kicked off at the time she wouldn't have it...

It works out more like a 10% increase for me as I have discounts meaning I pay only about 40% of the plan price, but the increase is on the original plan price, not what I pay.

It works out more like a 10% increase for me as I have discounts meaning I pay only about 40% of the plan price, but the increase is on the original plan price, not what I pay.
EE also do it on the whole contract price whereas O2 is only on airtime with their Refresh contracts. Thankfully mine ends in a month so switching to SIM only

Any recommend a decent provider for SIM only who are not the big uns like Tesco, Asda etc?

Aye, but any network that piggy backs on another won’t get the same bandwidth or spectrum for coverage and data speed as the main network. Otherwise what would be the point.
They do, but they don't have the same capacity no matter how they twist it.

Avoid!
I know they are not the same but the amount of time i spend on my phone out of wifi range is minimal so looking to spend as little as possible

I know they are not the same but the amount of time i spend on my phone out of wifi range is minimal so looking to spend as little as possible

If it's just for calls then you are probably ok - they could have got better in recent times, but a couple of years ago they were shocking for 4G compared to the parent network (O2)

Same location, same phone - GG was about 0.3mbit/sec, O2 was 15mbit.... GG said this was down to environmental factors and all networks suffer the same. Even with the same phone, in the same location etc... strange!

Just done £10 pay as you go for last ten years.
Just get the kids or Mrs (no) cast off iphones/samsung phones work a treat.
Those daft fcuckers get a new fone & 40 quid a month.

Back