EE mobile internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just only access at home now. Shame really.

If anyone knows how to get a message through to EE Networking support people, in my case a traceroute appears to show an infinite loop on IPv6 between 2a01:4c8:f800:80f2::2 and 2a01:4c8:f800:80f2::3

(I realise this will make no sense to most "normal" people!)
@andyj73

Last edited:
I've tried that IPv4 thingy and couldn't see anything! Could not get on last night late on or this morning but just managed now. Seems like pot luck if i can get on or not when not on wifi. Im using a Samsung S7 on EE....pissed right off

I have passed that to the relevant people don't think it's the ipv6 as some work some don't my pixel is intermittent says page not available then hit retry and it works . Can everybody access it on wifi ? Seems like it's iPhones and Android but only affecting some people as most here can get on ok[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I have passed that to the relevant people don't think it's the ipv6 as some work some don't my pixel is intermittent says page not available then hit retry and it works . Can everybody access it on wifi ? Seems like it's iPhones and Android but only affecting some people as most here can get on ok
[/QUOTE]

Galaxy S8 perfect on wifi but doesn't work on 4G data - it worked a few days back so I thought it was fixed

I have passed that to the relevant people don't think it's the ipv6 as some work some don't my pixel is intermittent says page not available then hit retry and it works . Can everybody access it on wifi ? Seems like it's iPhones and Android but only affecting some people as most here can get on ok

Its all phones.

[/QUOTE]

I thinks that's because EE sometimes allocate you an IP4 address and sometimes an IP6 address. Fails every time for me with ip6 and works every time with IP4.

Plenty of traffic from other IP6 networks reaching the server with no problem.

Might this be due to EE blocking access to an element of the site code that only fires up via IP6?

Can you access via the phone's standard internet browser but not the app?

Might this be due to EE blocking access to an element of the site code that only fires up via IP6?

Can you access via the phone's standard internet browser but not the app?
I can't access it on EE 4g via any form. Any browser or app.

Vpn on its fine, but otherwise nothing

I thinks that's because EE sometimes allocate you an IP4 address and sometimes an IP6 address. Fails every time for me with ip6 and works every time with IP4.

Plenty of traffic from other IP6 networks reaching the server with no problem.

Seems logical. Not had any issue on my 2 EE devices, checked both and they are both allocated only IPv4 addresses.

I had a response from the network team at BT/EE. They say its not their fault and readytogo.ORG is faulty :rolleyes:

Just corrected them on the domain they should be looking at, but at least it shows someone is looking at things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back