EE mobile internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im wondering if its specific to device then. As i say, i have 2 EE 4g devices with me at the minute, ones working and one isnt.

Im wondering if its specific to device then. As i say, i have 2 EE 4g devices with me at the minute, ones working and one isnt.

Certainly something very odd like that going on - I can't access via phone, so I tethered the laptop to it to run some diagnostics and try to find out what was going on - and the laptop works fine through the phone's hotspot !

Definitely device specific and EE specific.

If I try to access from phone browser, fine on Wifi, fine on 3 fails on EE
If I create a hotspot on the phone on EE, Laptop connected through it works fine, but another phone connected through it fails

We have been having some issues with EE for a while but it has only caused problems with registration to date. Whether it is compression, or a proxy caching server doing funny things or what, I don't know. Trouble is EE will just blame RTG if you can access other sites ok, despite RTG working fine on all other connections.

Definitely device specific and EE specific.

If I try to access from phone browser, fine on Wifi, fine on 3 fails on EE
If I create a hotspot on the phone on EE, Laptop connected through it works fine, but another phone connected through it fails

We have been having some issues with EE for a while but it has only caused problems with registration to date. Whether it is compression, or a proxy caching server doing funny things or what, I don't know. Trouble is EE will just blame RTG if you can access other sites ok, despite RTG working fine on all other connections.

Thanks for looking into it pet xx

It wasn't working in Newcastle and didn't work in Gateshead, Team Valley or Washington this afternoon. I'm home now and it works fine here even though I live in a crap signal area.

Just disabled WiFi and went back on 4G. BBC Sport and Accuweather opened fine but this site didn't :confused:
I've been the same. Tried clearing the cache and switching to 3g neither of which worked.

Formatting the fucker has worked in the past but I really CBA.

Used WiFi when available. Phone battery is higher than normal and I got through a lot today. :lol:

Thanks for looking into it pet xx

It wasn't working in Newcastle and didn't work in Gateshead, Team Valley or Washington this afternoon. I'm home now and it works fine here even though I live in a crap signal area.

Working here now too and I have been in the same place all afternoon.

Still nowt for me like. Still in Washington so i'll try when im home later. Strange it isnt working while others are now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back