EDL lot starting on a young Asian lad at Park Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Charlton is as thick as mince, the daft fuckers that follow him unfortunately are thicker still. Thankfully the vast majority of people in Sunderland have (a) never heard of the goon, (b) extend the hand of welcome to those refugees in our community as we have always done, (c) never ever take a job from a cowboy builder.

Billy Charlton is as thick as mince, the daft fuckers that follow him unfortunately are thicker still. Thankfully the vast majority of people in Sunderland have (a) never heard of the goon, (b) extend the hand of welcome to those refugees in our community as we have always done, (c) never ever take a job from a cowboy builder.
He's a builder? Surprised he even had a job or trade to be honest.

Is he any relation to A Charlton the builder?

Hahahaha

And I see they're coming back on Saturday.

Thankfully, I'm out of town on Saturday.

I'm sorely tempted to go across and see what the fuck they actually gan on about, but my shaved bonce might have folk thinking I'm one if them!

Also, if it's not a "Justice for Chelsey" march, it be upgrade to a full-on Nazi / EDL / BNP love-in :-(

A narr :lol:

Is he a racist as well? No thanks.
:lol:

:lol:
Stop typing with your face man
OOOOO !! A Type error
Bravo !!
Logon or register to see this image

This. @paws pay attention

You've replied to me on three separate threads on there. Two of which are people's personal profiles, whilst still avoiding answering a basic question. It's not bravado fella, I just really don't give a shiny shite if I piss you off or not when it comes to any "discussion", since you can't get it through your head that everything people are saying is reet.

Oh, and point out where I said Chelsey was lying. The lass in Billy's facebook post? Absolutely I'm calling bullshit.
Nobody said that, you know exactly who I 'm talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back