Edinburgh

Edinburgh is really good, only drawback is u cannot go into pubs mob-handed with the lads. No chance of getting in if there is more than 4 of you. Only time i see this rule relaxed is when England are up there every 2 year with the rugby. Makes sense really, as 3 or 4 bouncers ain’t gonna be tackling a dozen 17 stone rugby lads!

Cocktail week will keep the lasses happy at least!
Stayed Rose Street when I went in the summer. Will be Grassmarket, Royal Mile area this time.

If you're going with your lass/es Panda and Sons and Hoot the Redeemer are a must. The latter I'd actually go in just for a pint.... and a game on Street Fighter

The lasses can go on the grab machine to make their cocktails

Edinburgh is really good, only drawback is u cannot go into pubs mob-handed with the lads. No chance of getting in if there is more than 4 of you. Only time i see this rule relaxed is when England are up there every 2 year with the rugby. Makes sense really, as 3 or 4 bouncers ain’t gonna be tackling a dozen 17 stone rugby lads!
Had that problem on my stag do 10 years ago. Even breaking up into groups of 2/3 didn't work. Not that we were radgy, loud of pissed up - they have a zero tolerance policy on stag dos

Back