Eddie Stobart Haulage Close to Collapse

I've heard that Maritime are the front runners to take all of Stobarts Tesco work - its dog eat dog by the looks of things

maritime gave grown a lot these last few years. i've heard mixed reports about them, some say it's a good clean job with no rushing about yet others have left after a few weeks. it probably depends on the depot you work out of and it's planners.
i go past the tesco rdc at teesport every day but only been in twice, i must say apart from not letting you stay in your cab whilst getting tipped it was ok and the staff were spot on.

i'd think that if the tesco work was taken over then the staff would get tupe'd over on the same terms. like i said earlier the stuff will still need moving about so there wouldn't be a lot of jobs lost for drivers but i'd imagine the office staff might get chopped back-hopefully not mind.

Big companies push the money around within the company so on paper it all looks rosey
They publish results for different parts if the business making it look great
External auditors or a bank then has a look and finds a dead end
Cheque kiting is another ,showing big amounts in limbo what dont exist or showing cashed in one part of the business and uncashed in the other.So you have the amount in both accounts
Cheers bud

Back