Eddie Hall Boohoo Man Collection

Mickdundee

Winger
Released today. It looks pretty shit but I’ve ordered a shorts and T-shirt set (£15) and a zip up hoodie (£10.80) for the gym, if I ever get to go back.

Am I being whooshed here? The OP has order clays which he thinks looks pretty shit. Why not order something that doesn't look shit?
Most of it is pretty underwhelming, but I’m a bit of an Eddie Hall fanboy and the prices are great.

Stuff came today, it looks better than the website and the quality seems good.
Is this stuff on the website? I couldn’t find it when I looked.
It’s under “Collections”

Last edited:
Most of it is pretty underwhelming, but I’m a bit of an Eddie Hall fanboy and the prices are great.

Stuff came today, it looks better than the website and the quality seems good.

It’s under “Collections”

I saw a video where he weighed himself the other day. Not sure where it was from but he was 25 stone with visible abs. Proper machine.

Bought a pair of joggers off the back of this thread (working from home comforts!) which arrived yesterday. Not as good as the Strength Shop ones I have but they are a lot cheaper and they are considerably better than the Anarchy Strength ones I have been in, and cheaper than they were too.

Bought a pair of joggers off the back of this thread (working from home comforts!) which arrived yesterday. Not as good as the Strength Shop ones I have but they are a lot cheaper and they are considerably better than the Anarchy Strength ones I have been in, and cheaper than they were too.
Never had a problem with the quality of things of there i think next sell some clothes of there now

I stumbled across BooHooMan just before I seen this thread - I've ordered a tracksuit and joggers for £40 including delivery. Needed more lockdown lounge wear. I'll see what they are like when the arrive and can return if no good. If I like them though I'll check out other things on the site.

Fancied a change from MyProtein clothing.

I stumbled across BooHooMan just before I seen this thread - I've ordered a tracksuit and joggers for £40 including delivery. Needed more lockdown lounge wear. I'll see what they are like when the arrive and can return if no good. If I like them though I'll check out other things on the site.

Fancied a change from MyProtein clothing.
How have you found the products

Back