Ed Sheeran cancels one SoL gig

Probably both half sold so picked a night out of both
It's advertised at each game still so def not sold out

Those looper Boxes are expensive. And mic stands
The other 2 have been advertised as sold out for a while so seems strange if there were not

Incredible that he has enough fans to do three days. Beige wallpaper music and he's not even worth a one.
Over here (Ireland) hes done two dates in croke park (80,000) two dates in Pairc ui Caoimh (45,000) and two dates in Thomond Park 30000.

Its unbelievable. Generally when stadium bands come here they only play croke park

But if they are going to accommodate Thursday ticket holders on the Friday or Saturday gigs, then it suggests that they aren't actually fully sold out either then!?

Had sorted tickets for my daughter to go along with the missus on the Thursday. It was me that booked them and when you were on Ticketmaster website to book it didn't show a load of seats available (only booked it about 2 or 3 months ago). But of course this is what Ticketmaster does with their clever ticketing techniques to make sure that they are extracting as much money as possible from people. Hard to ever know the true demand as they "fiddle the books".
Sure Friday & Saturday have been “sold out” for a while. I’ll not pretend to understand how these things work & contingencies work, but seems strange to be able to accommodate

Sure Friday & Saturday have been “sold out” for a while. I’ll not pretend to understand how these things work & contingencies work, but seems strange to be able to accommodate
Stadium gigs always put more tickets on sale closer to the event. They only sell a certain amount as they dont know at the start the impact the stage will have on capacity.

Not sure how they accomodate people who had assigned seating tickets from the thursday night though

Over here (Ireland) hes done two dates in croke park (80,000) two dates in Pairc ui Caoimh (45,000) and two dates in Thomond Park 30000.

Its unbelievable. Generally when stadium bands come here they only play croke park
Hes one of your own though isnt he ( at least he thinks he is …) ….a bit like Bono, Philo and Sir Bob…..

It says fans will be accommodated at the other 2 gigs, I thought they were sold out.....?
Lots of these shows bulk sell to the likes of StubHub before the event and then home the demand is higher after it's sold out in order to shift the tickets at a higher price.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've done this and overrated the market.

He has had a better offer. He should honour his commitment or compensate all ticket holders. Many peopke will be out of pocket with transport and accommodation. I wouldn't cross the road to see him.

Back