Ed Sheeran cancels one SoL gig

The missus has still not actually had confirmation from TicketMaster about her and the bairns tickets being changed to the Friday night. She's sent them an email to chase it up earlier this week but still nowt.

Meanwhile, I've just received a general TM email about latest gigs and tickets available. Noticed loads of Ed Sheeran dates were showing up, including the Saturday at the SoL which was seemingly "sold out". There's tickets available all over the Stadium and its absolutely nowhere near sold out. Big blocks of "blue seats" at the back of the East and North Stand's , plus majority of the Premier Concourse, even the General Admission section still available as well.

As stated before, TM clearly have been peddling the myth of those dates being sold out to try and shift tickets for the Thursday which must have sold very poorly.

TM clearly have been peddling the myth of those dates being sold out to try and shift tickets for the Thursday which must have sold very poorly.

Looks obvious that a load of 'resell' tickets that TM were selling weren't actually resell, but TM's stock that they thought could sell at inflated prices to people desperate enough for tickets to a sold out show. Well scummy move!

The lyrics to one of his hits formed a question on Tenable yesterday afternoon. The team was made up of young women - which you'd think would be his target audience - and three of the five didn't have a clue what the song was. The final lass in the team managed to get the required words to win the prize, but seeing as it was for charity, I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged.

Don't dislike the guy, but I find his success baffling. Been around for a good ten years, so much coverage by the media, yet someone could put a gun to my head and ask me to whistle one of his songs and I'd be deed.

Could you imagine asking young people about a Beatles hit song when they were still a band and 60% of them not having a scooby what the song or lyrics were?

The lyrics to one of his hits formed a question on Tenable yesterday afternoon. The team was made up of young women - which you'd think would be his target audience - and three of the five didn't have a clue what the song was. The final lass in the team managed to get the required words to win the prize, but seeing as it was for charity, I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged.

Don't dislike the guy, but I find his success baffling. Been around for a good ten years, so much coverage by the media, yet someone could put a gun to my head and ask me to whistle one of his songs and I'd be deed.

Could you imagine asking young people about a Beatles hit song when they were still a band and 60% of them not having a scooby what the song or lyrics were?
His music is just Chewing Gum for the mind

Back