Ed Balls in Trumpland

Amazing how the yanks see guns as normal.

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

f***ing mental.

I'm with Ed on guns here...

Amazing how the yanks see guns as normal.

Arguing against gun control, by saying what does your gun control do to stop the person who has just came in here shooting up the place?

f***ing mental.

That's it. "What if gun control had stopped the shooter from having a gun?" is the question they never ask, think of or answer.

Crazy fuckers theses Septics - but it's their right under their 2nd amendment of the bill of rights to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

They know nothing different.

Crazy fuckers theses Septics - but it's their right under their 2nd amendment of the bill of rights to "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

They know nothing different.
If you go by the full wording it is the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia or words to that effect.

The gun nutters always seem to miss out the end bit.

I always think this problem is insoluble.

They could ban the sale of all guns tomorrow. That isn't going to make the hundreds of millions of guns already in America go away.

Some people might hand theirs in but millions upon millions wouldn't, and certainly the bad guys wouldn't.

But giving more people guns surely isn't going to help the situation either. I can't see this arming teachers thing is going to go well. You probably would find a situation where a teacher stopped a shooter. But I reckon it wouldn't be long before you had a teacher as a mass shooter.

I always think this problem is insoluble.

They could ban the sale of all guns tomorrow. That isn't going to make the hundreds of millions of guns already in America go away.

Some people might hand theirs in but millions upon millions wouldn't, and certainly the bad guys wouldn't.

But giving more people guns surely isn't going to help the situation either. I can't see this arming teachers thing is going to go well. You probably would find a situation where a teacher stopped a shooter. But I reckon it wouldn't be long before you had a teacher as a mass shooter.

Exactly, nothing is going to change now. Far to many guns in circulation and the bad guys will never give them up no matter how many others hand them in.

A bit hypocritical to criticise America, when we look at the tragic situation which has been allowed to develop on our own doorstep in London with widespread knifecrime, most especially amongst the black community where stabbings and killings are now accepted as a regular everyday occurance and continue to get worse.

Exactly, nothing is going to change now. Far to many guns in circulation and the bad guys will never give them up no matter how many others hand them in.

A bit hypocritical to criticise America, when we look at the tragic situation which has been allowed to develop on our own doorstep in London with widespread knifecrime, most especially amongst the black community where stabbings and killings are now accepted as a regular everyday occurance and continue to get worse.

The genie is out of the bottle with regard guns in the USA.

Back