Echo / SSN- Sulley Muntari & Stephane Sessegnon - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Echo reckons we are after Milan’s Sulley Muntari and Paris St Germain’s Stephane

Would be more believable if they got Muntari's club correct

Re: Echo reckons we are after Milan’s Sulley Muntari and Paris St Germain’s Stephane

Muntari would be an unreal signing, just what we need now, but I suspect he'll have better offers.

EDIT - Muntari plays with Inter Milan, not AC Milan as the Echo claim.

Muntari plays for Inter not Milan.

The Echo can't even get basics right.

Re: Sunderland target Muntari and Sessegnon

Forgot they were still on loan, can't imagine we would be allowed many more?

Dont believe a word of it

Muntari would be an unreal signing, just what we need now, but I suspect he'll have better offers.

EDIT - Muntari plays with Inter Milan, not AC Milan as the Echo claim.
We are 6th, why wouldnt that be attractive?

Doubt there is any truth in this if the Echo can't get Muntari's club right.

Muntari's class like but he'd come with the same kind of baggage as N'Zog

Never seen nowt of Sessegnon

I'd be delighted with either/both.

Gyan and Mensah already here, Muntari would love it. He's played for Portsmouth FFS.

Would love either of them here.

However, i think this might be bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back