Echo and the Bunnymen played at Half -Time.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date

I used to try and backcomb my hair, perfect the Mac The Mouth pout and call everyone ‘La’ for a stage when I was 13. Until I realised he was cool and I was not.

It was ‘The Back Of Love’ that kicked off my love for them. Still feel it when I hear Will’s brutal, choppy guitar licks.

Anyway. Wrong forum? Football Echo & The Bunnymen?
did the hair, bit of eyeliner used to travel over to Flip in n'castle for big overcoats and vintage 501s to complete 'the look'
They could dedicate this to the SMB
lost boys soundtrack iirc

Last time I saw the good bunnymen I’m sure they started with the title track from Porcupine. Still love it. No idea wtf he’s gannin on about on it mind.
Saw em a couple of years back at the roundhouse before I knew how they’d treat Les Pattinson. They were poor and Ill not be seeing em again even if you paid me until they do right by him.

Saw them at The City Hall in early 83 -I think the original gig had been postponed for some reason and they started with 'Going Up'..one of the great opening songs. They were superb that night but the last time I saw them at The Academy Mac's voice was shot and they were shit.

Don't know much Bunnymen stuff apart from the obvious tracks. Know their early stuff gets tagged a bit Doors sounding, what's the best album for that sound? And don't say a Doors album ffs.

Back