eBay question they

I’d have Gumtreed it personally.

You’ll get scrap plus a couple of quid as the boxes aren’t cheap.
Aye but you’re neglecting the fact that people on eBay will buy shit rolled in glitter. It’s on for 200 starting, but you could hoy a box in for 300, fix the niggles for virtually nowt and you’d have a cracking little motor for a good couple of years.

Aye but you’re neglecting the fact that people on eBay will buy shit rolled in glitter. It’s on for 200 starting, but you could hoy a box in for 300, fix the niggles for virtually nowt and you’d have a cracking little motor for a good couple of years.
True but you’ll also find anyone going in on a knackered motor knows what they’re doing. The majority will break it for spares and a significant minority will fix it.

If you’ve got summat on as an auction and people pm you asking if there’s a buy it now price, are they expecting you to offer a low price for a quick sale, or do they just want dibs without the bother of bidding? I’m currently just knocking them back and saying I’ll let it fly. Advice?
They want it badly, get their phone number & close ebay. Humans do it better.

Thread hijack but anyone ever sold a car on eBay?
Got my car on there, 6 watches and I'm hoping people bid otherwise I'm ganna be selling it for 300 less than I ideally want

Have you not got an Aux port on your head unit like? ;)

Have you not got an Aux port on your head unit like? ;)
In the one I’m selling, aye

True but you’ll also find anyone going in on a knackered motor knows what they’re doing. The majority will break it for spares and a significant minority will fix it.
If I had a garage and tools I’d have it running for 300 and it would be good for at least a couple of years, I reckon. But even breaking it would net you a couple of hundred.

get what they are willing to pay---work out what fees etc you will pay and offer cash on collection to cancell the auction- if it is what you want - do it - no fees etc and cash in the pocket

That's a cvnts trick mate. I used to have a mate at bricks and mortar auctions who got me to do that but eventually I told him I couldn't do it any more.
Hardly the crime of the century.

Defeats the purpose of eBay but then again eBay is fairly shite these days.

If you’ve got summat on as an auction and people pm you asking if there’s a buy it now price, are they expecting you to offer a low price for a quick sale, or do they just want dibs without the bother of bidding? I’m currently just knocking them back and saying I’ll let it fly. Advice?

It's both of the reasons you quote mate ;)

Get the boob job mate.

Back