Ebay payments

Sold on there for 15 years and never had a problem. Im not a prolific seller but sell a few items now and again. Granted iv heard the horror stories. Rarley elsell expensive items, but if i do i always post special delivery. Sold a few watches and selling on ebay always gets the best price for a seller.
Well jinxed myself saying this. Just sold a car part on eBay, buyer saying he hasn't received it. Sent it second class and it has "not been received" lesson learned.

Well jinxed myself saying this. Just sold a car part on eBay, buyer saying he hasn't received it. Sent it second class and it has "not been received" lesson learned.
Complain to Royal Mail and fill in their online form and get yourself 6 stamps after they admit they have lost it, they are a complete joke since covid broke out, I have 2 parcels that they stole from December that they admitted they lost and still wont give me my money.

Did you send as small parcel or medium parcel?
Either way you'll have a code on proofed postage you can see if been delivered.
If not stick claim in

Complain to Royal Mail and fill in their online form and get yourself 6 stamps after they admit they have lost it, they are a complete joke since covid broke out, I have 2 parcels that they stole from December that they admitted they lost and still wont give me my money.
Will do. Never had any bother with them in 15 years.
Did you send as small parcel or medium parcel?
Either way you'll have a code on proofed postage you can see if been delivered.
If not stick claim in
Small parcel. It has a tracking number it says dispatched and when i track it on royal mail it says sratus will change when delivery attempted. Its been stuck on that for 12 days now. Did check the claim page, says you need a reciept to prove what was in it, Which i don't have. Iv got a niggling feeling the bloke has it but can see the tracking hasn't been updated so is trying it on...

Last edited:
Will do. Never had any bother with them in 15 years.

Small parcel. It has a tracking number it says dispatched and when i track it on royal mail it says sratus will change when delivery attempted. Its been stuck on that for 12 days now. Did check the claim page, says you need a reciept to prove what was in it, Which i don't have. Iv got a niggling feeling the bloke has it but can see the tracking hasn't been updated so is trying it on...
If you have a receipt for anything remotely related to a car part you can use that as the receipt, not perfect but considering Royal mail lost your item then they should be liable. You'll only get £45 or something though.

Back