Eating healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

About one day judging by your lack of enthusiasm for it......:lol:

Lost a stone and a half after Christmas confidence flying and then a job knock back confidence dropped ate shit and put weigh back on. Your right I've got nay enthusiasm for it more to the fact how much weight I need to lose if it were a couple of stone and only a few months I'd be much happier but it looks like 4/5 months hard slog.

and the gym today after a 12 hour shift oh the fun, nay more crisps, chocolate and other shit. Let's see how long this lasts?

Why?

Fit stuff like that into your macros every now and again and you'll be able to cope.

8 of us shared a kip in Oxclose and we needed money for drink so we used to shop in that food weighhouse, we'd buy git big bags of curried powder and we used to curry everthing. We're all still alive apart from the poor fucker who owned the kip, he died from cirrhosis about 12 years ago, massive f***ing battle at his funeral. :lol:

Cut out sugar, cut out as much fat as you can, don't drink alcohol during the week and you could end up looking as good as me.*

*We all know this is not possible but if I can give hope to just one SMB-er, I'll be happy.

Cut out sugar, cut out as much fat as you can, don't drink alcohol during the week and you could end up looking as good as me.*

*We all know this is not possible but if I can give hope to just one SMB-er, I'll be happy.

Well said young man......i dinnit think he wants to do it bad enough though

trans fats maybe, not mono's

Reet day one done muesli and brown bread toast, jacket tatty and beans then a chicken and salad sandwich two apples and a clementine. 35 minutes cardio feel canny good like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back