Eating crisps in the house

Remember when you used to go to parties and some twisted sod put different flavours of crisp in the same bowl? Depraved.

Picking up a handful and there's cheese n onion, beef, chicken, all mixed together. :neutral:

Last edited:
Remember when you used to go to parties and some twisted sod put different flavours of crisp in the same bowl? Depraved.

Picking up a handful and there's cheese n onion, beef, chicken, all mixed together. :neutral:
The real problem with bowls at parties is the urine factor from guys who dont wash their hands. In fact, thats where the idea for "Salt n Vinegar" crisps came from đź‘Ť

Last edited:
By parties I mean like children's parties, family get-togethers. Wasn't suggesting Tony Wilson was cracking open the Asda-brand multipacks in the chill-out room of the Hacienda.

"Yes, I remember. It was 1989, the Stone Roses were there... ...and they were the ridged ones... ....yes McCoys. It's all coming back to me now."

Last edited:
Maybe you will think this is revolting but i liked eating salted crisps and mars bar at same time . Tasted fantastic, honestly. Don't blame me ,but i really enjoyed the flavour. Sad or what ?
Yeah I've often ate both chocolate bars and crisps at the same time, not always in the same mouthful but bite of bar, handful of crisps, another bite of bar and so on.
Snackrite potato sticks packets are too small to get your hand in.
Just open it, put the whole thing in, chew a while and spit the packet out.
bowl when im getting right amongst it

flamin hot giant wotsits top of the cornsnack table atm and for out and out crisps the new Max KFC Zinger have been a revelation been smashing them in with aplomb
You have a dedicated cornsnack table too?
Ahh sorry I thought you meant a physical table you mean like a league table?

Last edited:

Back