Easyjet

TopCat

Striker
Flying to Dalaman in October and decided to go from Edinburgh as the flight times are better
Currently the outbound leg is £22pp whereas the inbound is coming in at £213pp

Is it worth booking the outbound now as it's dirt cheap then waiting for the inbound to come down in price? It was £150pp last week when i first looked.

I was tracking flights with RyanAir the other week and the outbound price remained constant.

The return changed daily, up to £100 difference as well.

Bit of a lottery I reckon.

Keep stalking them. The prices seem to go up and down like a tarts knickers. I follow holidays and flights for a while, then swoop when it's down to a price I'm willing to pay.

You could also look at going one way with Easyjet and the return leg with another airline.

Can you not get a cheaper inbound flight with another airline?

Also, do you have to fly back to Edinburgh? If you go by public transport so you're not leaving a car there, you could easily fly back to Manchester, for example, a lot cheaper.

My missus (no) does this regularly for some of her customers although admittedly it's normally two different London airports or Manchester/Liverpool etc.

Keep stalking them. The prices seem to go up and down like a tarts knickers. I follow holidays and flights for a while, then swoop when it's down to a price I'm willing to pay.

You could also look at going one way with Easyjet and the return leg with another airline.
Bugger. Beat me to it.:lol:

Book the outbound, then use a different computer or phone to book the return. Wait a few days or so before you book the return and it’ll come down. Airlines pump up the prices all the time within minutes of you browsing their sites and I have no idea how they get away with it.

Probably have to be a bit careful with the return as they will be the last charter flights out in October.
Could always do pegasus to Istanbul and try a cheap one from there if need be.

Book the outbound, then use a different computer or phone to book the return. Wait a few days or so before you book the return and it’ll come down. Airlines pump up the prices all the time within minutes of you browsing their sites and I have no idea how they get away with it.

Just had similar with the new route to Munich from Newcastle. Looked at booking flights on the day they were announced and it was £136 return. Checked again yesterday and booked at £86 return for the same weekend. Had another look today and the midweek prices have gone up by £50 one way.

I'm looking to book my flight back for the summer with Jet 2 as I speak. Same flight 81 euros on my phone app, 89 on the school computer. And yes they are both in euros.

Can you not get a cheaper inbound flight with another airline?

Also, do you have to fly back to Edinburgh? If you go by public transport so you're not leaving a car there, you could easily fly back to Manchester, for example, a lot cheaper.
Yeah, am considering this

Last few trips away I’ve booked with EasyJet one way and either Jet2 or Ryanair the other way.
Does make it cheaper if you know which dates you want early doors

Back