Easyjet customer details have been hacked

Not everyone will have saved their CC details. Anyone doing so is a bit daft really for the risk exposure vs a little inconvenience entering the details when you’re booking.
I get that, it just seems like a huge difference in numbers. Lets say 1 percent of dafties save their details. That's 90,000. Just seems a very small amount of CC accessed. The figures quoted give 0.02 percent of dafties. Seems low.

I get that, it just seems like a huge difference in numbers. Lets say 1 percent of dafties save their details. That's 90,000. Just seems a very small amount of CC accessed. The figures quoted give 0.02 percent of dafties. Seems low.
Could people who fly a lot not register an account for example business trips

I hate it when they make statements like this:

we take the safety and security of their information very seriously.

Obviously you don't.

-IT Department.

We should run annual penetration tests and ensure our security isn't compromised. We would also like to update and upgrade the no longer supported windows server 2008 systems.

-Easy Jet Middle Management

How much would that cost?

IT Department

Around 100 man hours, some downtime and about £1000000

Haha your having a f***ing laugh! recycle those old keyboards or something also set up my VPN and why can i not install anything i want on my work laptop since im working from home!

Last edited:
-IT Department.

We should run annual penetration tests and ensure our security isn't compromised. We would also like to update and upgrade the no longer supported windows server 2008 systems.

How much would that cost?

IT Department

Around 100 man hours, some downtime and about £1000000

Haha your having a f***ing laugh! recycle those old keyboards or something also set up my VPN and why can i not install anything i want on my work laptop since im working from home!

this 100%, same story all the time. With new GDPR rules , if the directors are proven to have knkw on identified risks, they can do prison time.

I think I've read that many of your posts that you've got me putting me tin foil on marra. :lol:
“If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings.”

― Leonardo Da Vinci

Back