Easter egg theft

Slow joe

Winger
If my 7yr old son is going to leave Easter eggs uneaten until may 20th surely he's asking for them to be eaten by daddy. Delicious this.

If my 7yr old son is going to leave Easter eggs uneaten until may 20th surely he's asking for them to be eaten by daddy. Delicious this.
Hoy the box out and tell him they were out of date. A good parent needs to teach his kids important lessons at an early age.

I just have and I've no idea what you're on about. I can only presume it's your character on here looking into something.

You're obviously in one of those moods so will leave you to it.

Edit: you've dove in before my edit marra, good luck.

Last edited:

You are saving him from the perils of childhood obesity - a very unselfish act imo ;)

I must admit I had a few bit of the bairns, but I broke them up so he'd struggle to notice and just presented him with the rest when ever he fancied some :oops::lol:.

We have a large family so the bairns get ruined. We had to set a date as to when they're fair game in my house. The 12 year old still has xmas ket.

People were buying easter eggs for my 6 month old daughter as well, against my advice. I scranned them first.

Back