East or West Coast of America.

Only bit I've been to tbh, always had a great time but the people are a bit God mad for me though I have to be honest they were always nice, i am white and English like so that's no surprise but they have some weird ideas on education and are basically racist.

Always think of that Top Gear episode where they nearly for lynched :lol:

Both absolutely class to be fair, but I think the West Coast just takes it. LA & San Diego for the weather and lifestyle, San Francisco is probably the best city in the US, Seattle is cool as fuck and you can include Vancouver in the list as it is practically America and my favourite city in the world. All f***ing unreal.

NY and DC on the East Coast are mint, Miami and Boston are quality as well but after that it gets a bit ropey. Plus the winters are brutal on the East Coast.

I f***ing love the place

Both absolutely class to be fair, but I think the West Coast just takes it. LA & San Diego for the weather and lifestyle, San Francisco is probably the best city in the US, Seattle is cool as fuck and you can include Vancouver in the list as it is practically America and my favourite city in the world. All f***ing unreal.

NY and DC on the East Coast are mint, Miami and Boston are quality as well but after that it gets a bit ropey. Plus the winters are brutal on the East Coast.

I f***ing love the place
I just came back from living in Vancouver for 4 months. What did you see that I didn't? I liked it but it wasn't even my favourite city in BC! :lol:

I just came back from living in Vancouver for 4 months. What did you see that I didn't? I liked it but it wasn't even my favourite city in BC! :lol:
The Grind and a nice minor league baseball stadium that looks like a big 50's diner from the outside. Those were my two biggest highlights went I went on holiday there.

Haha, fair enough, to be honest I hated it the first month or two of living there but then it grew on me massively. I just thought it was the perfect mix. Beaches are cl;ass in the summer, loads of open park space, you can lie on the beach and see the mountains, the mountains which are cracking come winter. The nightlife was quality, the women were smoking, loved the range of bars, I could go on.

So we still don't know what the OP was asking east vs west for.....

Living, I'd go East. Been here 18 years now in NYC and NJ and absolutely love it. The 5 hour time difference for the match is a tough one, still find it strange getting up at 5am to go into NYC for a lunchtime kickoff. On the West Coast that's an 8 hour difference which would be just too much for me with all my family being in Sunderland still.
I think you will find the pace of life a little slower on the West Coast though, loved Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego when I visited out there and even though they are major cities they are just a lot more laid back than a Boston, NYC or DC. That said once you go south of DC the pace of life slows right down.

West Coast and more specifically San Francisco. For me the best city in the states. I've been to NY, DC, miami, Orlando, Daytona, Tampa, LA, Las Vegas, Sacramento plus a few other smaller towns and cities and its the one that always stands out to me. Been three times and would go back in a heart beat.

I have to admit that I've never been to the East coast (well, my dad said that they took me to PA, NY, and DC when I was a baby, but I don't remember any of it, obviously). So all I can talk about it the West Coast.

I think either East or West are probably nice, depending on what you're looking to do or to see.

Music-wise, all the best music comes out of the West Coast. Just saying.

Back