East Coast line to be taken back into public ownership again

I said:
DfT rules require that they make investments in infrastructure so the government doesn’t have to.

You said:
Network Rail manage infrastructure. They are a public body

I said:
Franchise operators manage infrastructure too

You said:
Apparently private operators run their own infrastructure (with the exception of stations). This is not the case. There is a fact. Care to rebut it?

So your 'fact' is wrong :lol::lol:
So a simple clarification of what was meant by "infrastructure" and we could have saved dozens of posts, and hours of lost time googling, typing & reading posts.

Got to love the SMB like :cool:

I said:
DfT rules require that they make investments in infrastructure so the government doesn’t have to.

You said:
Network Rail manage infrastructure. They are a public body

I said:
Franchise operators manage infrastructure too

You said:
Apparently private operators run their own infrastructure (with the exception of stations). This is not the case. There is a fact. Care to rebut it?

So your 'fact' is wrong :lol::lol:
So for about the 10th time. Which TOC is directly responsible for infrastructure which is nothing to do with a station, its Wifi or cleaning the bogs etc etc?

So a simple clarification of what was meant by "infrastructure" and we could have saved dozens of posts, and hours of lost time googling, typing & reading posts.

Got to love the SMB like :cool:
We already knew train companies run the stations about 4 pages back. VTEC operate Newcastle and York hence why their dispatchers operate on all platforms not just VTEC etc etc :confused::confused:

Back