Easington Car Jacking?

Four Lane Ends, not quite Eastington lane, right outside where I live, I did hear loads of commotion about that time, a lot of people pipping their horns etc, didnt bother looking out the window as i just assumed it was wankers being wankers. a common theme on that road from the roundabout to Easington Lane.
I live next to the Lyons school at the other side and totally agree. Like Le Mans along Springwell Terrace and Station Bank.

Something definitely not right about this but don't recognise the name of the family being dodgy.

I live next to the Lyons school at the other side and totally agree. Like Le Mans along Springwell Terrace and Station Bank.

Something definitely not right about this but don't recognise the name of the family being dodgy.
My bairns go to Hetton Lyons and its a nightmare on a morning. People driving like bellends outside of a primary school and a crap road layout.

My bairns go to Hetton Lyons and its a nightmare on a morning. People driving like bellends outside of a primary school and a crap road layout.

I've just picked my lad up from school - not Hetton.

There's a narrow downhill stretch of residential road which always has multiple vehicles parked two up two down.

Some nincompoop driving down there at about 50 - it's a 20 limit (which is actually too fast as school times).

What's wrong these people!

I've just picked my lad up from school - not Hetton.

There's a narrow downhill stretch of residential road which always has multiple vehicles parked two up two down.

Some nincompoop driving down there at about 50 - it's a 20 limit (which is actually too fast as school times).

What's wrong these people!

It is worrying how many people drive so badly mate.

Just surprised there haven't been many serious accidents round there and up North Road.

It is handy when we take the bairn round to school mind. When he gets to year 5 he can jump the wall straight into the school car park.

Parking round here is shite though. People abandoning cars down the street so we get blocked on our drive or can't get back in.

Just surprised there haven't been many serious accidents round there and up North Road.

It is handy when we take the bairn round to school mind. When he gets to year 5 he can jump the wall straight into the school car park.

Parking round here is shite though. People abandoning cars down the street so we get blocked on our drive or can't get back in.

Frightens the life out of me the way people drive on them roads, to the point I'm way over the top with my son (4).

I'm 35 and have seen 2 children knocked over now. One outside the school when I was a bairn and one just a few years ago up station road. It's not a nice thing to see especially a child.

You would think that busy roads not suited for the volume of traffic it gets would make people think twice when their are aged minors Homes, a school, a nursery and an old peoples home with 500 meters but most don't give a shit.

The amount of times I see cars over take sometimes two cars between the round about at the 4 land ends and the old peoples home is shocking.

Donna Jones has described the terrifying moment her car was rammed by another vehicle as she drove through Easington Lane at 11am after a visit to the dentist with her son Charlie.

Whats going on with this like?
Anyone know more about it, seems a bit odd, even for Easington Lane.
Are you sure her son was the only Charlie involved?

Back