Easington Car Jacking?

a1970man

Striker

Donna Jones has described the terrifying moment her car was rammed by another vehicle as she drove through Easington Lane at 11am after a visit to the dentist with her son Charlie.

Whats going on with this like?
Anyone know more about it, seems a bit odd, even for Easington Lane.

Donna Jones has described the terrifying moment her car was rammed by another vehicle as she drove through Easington Lane at 11am after a visit to the dentist with her son Charlie.

It's not a car jacking for a start.

Would be surprised if this was a random attack but who knows. There has been a few more incidents round here over the last few weeks like.
“Enquiries are ongoing and police believe those involved to be known to each other.”

Weird one to go the Echo about 4 weeks after it happened.
S3 nice motor
Would be better if the MOT hadn’t expired in Jan.

Last edited:
Four Lane Ends, not quite Eastington lane, right outside where I live, I did hear loads of commotion about that time, a lot of people pipping their horns etc, didnt bother looking out the window as i just assumed it was wankers being wankers. a common theme on that road from the roundabout to Easington Lane.

Last edited:

Nowt is odd for The Lane
Even the so
The Police will "sniff" it out.
Even the Son is called Charlie !

Back