Earwax...

Best ear advice I ever saw - never stick anything smaller than your elbow into your ear.

And definitely not jets of anything, or hot things.

See doctor, get whatever loosening drops are appropriate, use for at least a week (*), then get syringed only if necessary.

(*) I've found warm baths help, especially if you dip the back of your head into the water a few times.

The high pitched noise is probably just caused by increased pressure inside your ear. It'll likely go away when the wax problem is solved.

Best ear advice I ever saw - never stick anything smaller than your elbow into your ear.

And definitely not jets of anything, or hot things.

See doctor, get whatever loosening drops are appropriate, use for at least a week (*), then get syringed only if necessary.

(*) I've found warm baths help, especially if you dip the back of your head into the water a few times.

The high pitched noise is probably just caused by increased pressure inside your ear. It'll likely go away when the wax problem is solved.
Surely a syringe is smaller than an elbow? :neutral::neutral:

Went to an ear clinic and the fella put a long metal instrument down my ear hole, it was virtually tickling the inside of my neck, getting abit close to nerves. Horrible

Back