Earning Money Fast

Set up a just giving page saying you've got a gammy leg that needs £30000 worth of work on it.
Might as well get a bit of extra for yourself.

Set up a knicker drawer shitting service and charge £5 a drawer. You'd only need to shite 4,600 times exactly and you'd have your required funds.

Set up a knicker drawer shitting service and charge £5 a drawer. You'd only need to shite 4,600 times exactly and you'd have your required funds.
And you can set up a good little sideline selling soiled knickers to wierdos and saddos

I have a full time job at the moment :lol:

I did very well at undergrad level (without wishing to sound like a **** obviously) and would be upset if I wasn't near the top at masters level also. I've been told by my undergrad supervisors I'm well on track for getting PHD funding but they encouraged me to apply to Cambridge as it best fitted my research interests. Also I have been told that a masters scholarship looks excellent on an academic CV (which helps for getting PHD funding obviously). Newcastle have already accepted me without funding but it's much much cheaper and I have that money already.

This wasn't a question of which Uni was better, it was always a question of getting funding, as 23k for single years study is simply affordable for me and the majority of the population I reckon. The masters would help further my career and increase my earnings, but thats not really why I'm doing it. Which is why I'm not ever going to pay 23k (this thread was meant more as a joke...)

Sorry the joke went over my head! That aside, the difference a Cambridge background could have on a career is significant. Good luck.

Back