Early leavers

Stupid f***ing thread, this happens at every stadium, it's always been the case, the design of the SOL just makes it more noticeable, people at the back get stuck there waiting for the people below to file out if they stay to the final whistle, if there had been exits at the back of the stands, most of those people wouldn't feel the need to leave 5 minutes early those that leave early anyway, could just slip out unnoticed, like they did at Roker park, can't see the problem, they've paid their money.

Of course it is...just a shame that they do so. I respect your opinion, leave after five minutes if you wish.
It's just not great support. That's my opinion, please respect mine.
And by the way, it is also very frustrating for fans who do stay till the end to have to bob and weave just to see the action while those decamping early file out.

Yeah of course, very much respect everybody’s opinion including yours, just putting mine across also, I totally agree it is annoying fans getting up all the time during the game when you want to watch the match and fans and leaving at the end, 100% see your point.

However I genuinely think football clubs should give more back to loyal fans, especially long serving fans.

This might sound naive, but how about subsided food and drink in grounds for season ticket holders or an annual draw, where season ticket holders five year plus could win a season ticket for free and I am serious.

Point I am trying to get across is that if clubs give more back to fans even a little bit, then fans may will give more back to a club.

Unconditional support is far often taken for granted by football clubs, and don’t see the comparison other fans or making going to the cinema, theatre etc it is totally different imo

Last edited:

Back