Ear wax

No I haven't. I've googled the type I've got which is high pitched ringing. Unfortunately it looks like they can't do nowt for it.
Ear wax update. GET THE FOOK IN. Been using the Otex drops with the water blaster thing. It's finally worked. My telly is sooook loud. Yes.
Ear wax update. GET THE FOOK IN. Been using the Otex drops with the water blaster thing. It's finally worked. My telly is sooook loud. Yes.
I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME

Apparently tinnitus is linked with diabetes, Are you a fat bassa ? If not go to the docs & get some spray, The one i got was called ' otomize ear spray', cleared up within 4 days.
I thought tinnitus was caused by a middle ear problem where minute fibres vibrate when they shouldn't and cause the sound. I also thought there was no cure.

I thought tinnitus was caused by a middle ear problem where minute fibres vibrate when they shouldn't and cause the sound. I also thought there was no cure.
I get it and read a few things saying it's actually in the brain rather than from your ears as such.
But noise can affect it.
Got it now after reading this thread, sometimes just forget about it.

I get it and read a few things saying it's actually in the brain rather than from your ears as such.
But noise can affect it.
Got it now after reading this thread, sometimes just forget about it.

Think you're right, mate. Sure I heard The Naked Scientist (no) saying it's cos when you get hearing loss your brain turns up the signals to try and hear and this causes tinnitus.

Same concept with pain from amputated limbs where the brain is expecting signals from it and turns the dials up to 11 to try and get a response.

I loosen over a few days with olive oil or Otex drops then squirt warm water in using one of those squirty bottles with the long necks. Worked a treat when my ears were clogged.

Think you're right, mate. Sure I heard The Naked Scientist (no) saying it's cos when you get hearing loss your brain turns up the signals to try and hear and this causes tinnitus.

Same concept with pain from amputated limbs where the brain is expecting signals from it and turns the dials up to 11 to try and get a response.
Fascinating how the brain works like, I've got it now again after reading about it ha ha.
I get it a lot and it can be annoying especially when in bed but I'm also lucky compared to a lot of people with how much they suffer.

Yeah mine seems quite bad but I'm sure people suffer far worse.

I always put some music on low when I go to bed and I think it does help.

I also heard (lol) that listening to white noise can help for a while. I'm sure there are links to white noise on YouTube.

I loosen over a few days with olive oil or Otex drops then squirt warm water in using one of those squirty bottles with the long necks. Worked a treat when my ears were clogged.
What squirty bottle? My ears are driving me nuts at the minute. Trying to get an appointment locally but struggling. Might have to resort to a DIY job to get some relief.

Back