Ear microsuction

You can get ear syringes on eBay. I had the same as you a few year ago. Bought one of those and it was one of the most enjoyable moments of my life. Make sure you’re sitting down though because you’ll go dizzy as fuck when it runs out 😂

Do you just inject water in to the ear? Or is it some kind of fluid they make to clear ear wax? Just want it sorted, first few hours of my day I'm in a right foul mood :lol:

Do you just inject water in to the ear? Or is it some kind of fluid they make to clear ear wax? Just want it sorted, first few hours of my day I'm in a right foul mood :lol:
I’d used otex or whatever it’s called for a few days so it may have loosened it but It’s a syringe that sprays three jets outwards and the whole lot just come out after maybe 3 sprays with warm water. It just fell out in lumps in the sink. Perfect hearing and it felt class. You can get them in boots. You’ll be really dizzy like.

i use Otex eardrops and a blue water squirter. when I hhad to buy the ear drops, my ear was properly blocked and I didnt want to wait at least 5 days for the doctors. the crackoing of the drops was a good sign but then I could feel a tickling sensation within my head, felt so good. this was the wax breaking up and I call it an eargasm. never had one since though

I had it done about a year ago. Fantastic, I'd really recommend it.
Where can you get it done professionally for £35 a lug?

Was £50 for one or £70 for two here. Obviously no use to most on this board but I'd imagine there will be similarly priced services closer to home.

Last edited:
Anyone had it done? I've heard it's quite good, but fairly expensive. Is it worth it?
Aye. Could hear a pin drop from 50 feet afterwards. Well worth it if your legs are clogged up.
Just blast it with some water man, did mine and the two bairns. Worked a treat.
Do not do this. Especially to the kids. Very dangerous.

Last edited:
Iv had it done 2/3 times mate NHS, feels a bit strange and (I thought unpleasant) however if you've been having bother the relief after it is beautiful.
Also feel like every kernt is shouting at you until you get used to hearing again...

Had it done a number of times (had one eardrum removed as a kid, and consequently the gap fills with wax). Feels a bit odd while it's happening, like the instrument is in the exact centre of your head. But it's not painful and feels good once it's finished.

Back