Ear microsuction

I had it done about a year ago. Fantastic, I'd really recommend it.

Was £50 for one or £70 for two here. Obviously no use to most on this board but I'd imagine there will be similarly priced services closer to home.

Specsavers £80 for two lugs, going to book it in for next week.

The missus booked her Dad in for this and it made a huge difference for him. He really was on a downward slope feeling he was losing contact with the world and the amount he perked up after getting it done was amazing.
In specsavers also Mr Hicks?

In specsavers also Mr Hicks?
yeah - £80 for both ears. Actually looking at that link it might have been £70

Last edited:
Going to book this for ASAP. Place closest to me say you can pay for 1 ear and if they look at the other and it needs doing you can just pay the extra 30 that one too.

Pissing me right off like, waking up feeling like I've got an earphone in my right ear.

Going to book this for ASAP. Place closest to me say you can pay for 1 ear and if they look at the other and it needs doing you can just pay the extra 30 that one too.

Pissing me right off like, waking up feeling like I've got an earphone in my right ear.
It’s worth it like. It’ll literally take seconds and you’ll be in heaven afterwards.

Think I need it mind. This past week, whenever I lie the right side of my head against the pillow, I wake up with a blocked ear and takes hours for the hearing to fully come back. Annoying as fuck.
Squirt some almond oil in to them, it will break down the wax in a day or two.

Once you have it done how long should it take till you need it done again? - I normally go to the doctor's every 10 months roughly to have mine syringed with saline water (works and it's free) - didn't know Specsavers do it through

Back