EA Access

theres 2 tiers for it IIRC

Origin access & origin access premier, thats how it works on PC anyway.

The only origin games I play are BF V & Battlefront 2 which I already own. I have a friend who plays allot of the fifa and sports games so it was worth it for him.

Uplay are started one called uplay+, you can sign up for a free month when it first starts. I play allot more ubisoftgames so I am pretty tempted by that myself.

They have also made allot of changes to xbox games pass, added allot more play anywhere games so there is more of a PC selection. You can pick up some nice deals on that at the minute.

you get the 10 hour trial with basic origin access for about £20 as mentioned above, with access premier for about £15 a month you get to play it as much as you want until you cancel the subscription.
Is there a minimum commitment to it like?

How come we have to stump up £20 but americans can pay monthly?
How come we have to stump up £20 but americans can pay monthly?

Apparently you can pay monthly on xb1
Completely ignore what i have said just subscribed for 1 month on PS4 :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I've got Origin Premier Access like. £89 for the year and get access immediately to every game EA have on there the moment they are released, including FIFA 20 tomorrow at 4pm.

Do you have to have pre ordered the game via the store to get the early access or not?
Theres basic, for £3.99 that includes selected titles. Then there's like a £85 a year package where you can download and play anything in their catalogue and also includes 10 hour trials of brand new games, such as FIFA20 before they join the catalogue. Don't think you need to preorder anything, just select it for download.

Back