Dylon

Had another jacket mishap and the wife won’t let me use our brand new washing machine because I turned the seal blue on the last one. Anyone fancy letting me use their washing machine? :confused:

I usually get it from John Lewis. Always dyeing jackets and t-shirts. Just remember that a lot of the time that the nylon thread colour won't take the dye. So your item may keep the same colour stitching. You can also get it online, with a wider range of colours.

Yep, had that issue with the thread on a coat. The coat took the die well but not the thread.

Had another jacket mishap and the wife won’t let me use our brand new washing machine because I turned the seal blue on the last one. Anyone fancy letting me use their washing machine? :confused:
Just fling the jacket man Min, nee body wears them canvas 70's jackets these days.

It happens. Doesn't affect the performance of the washing machine like.

Aye but we’ve just been getting a spanking brand new one and the missus won’t let me anywhere near it with my little pot of Dylon :evil:
Just fling the jacket man Min, nee body wears them canvas 70's jackets these days.

If you want your denim waistcoat doing at the same time mate let me use your washing machine

Aye but we’ve just been getting a spanking brand new one and the missus won’t let me anywhere near it with my little pot of Dylon :evil:

If you want your denim waistcoat doing at the same time mate let me use your washing machine
Thanks Min, very kind, but I've got it washed out just the way I like it, Quo blue... ;) took all the studs out last neet and gave them a good polish, I'll be full on metal when I go to the clerb next weekend..:cool:

Are you a napkin kleptomaniac, mini? ;)

Back