Dylan - More Blood, More Tracks

I’ve picked up a few of these official bootleg releases cheaply and they’re anorak only tbh. There’s generally only a couple of album standard efforts on em and the rests pretty meh.
I snapped up an unopened big red every album boxset of his on eBay for next to nowt a few years back so I’ll stick with that. The official bootleg efforts I’ve got will be back on eBay once they’ve been filleted of there good stuff on my next laptop.

Agreed.

However he should have stopped touring 10 years ago.

His voice is completely fucked and it's like he can't be arsed.

Saw him in Glasgow 2 years ago and he was disgraceful. Paid £110 for me ticket and it was the worst concert I've ever been to.

Seen him live at 6 times since the late 70's so I was able to compare. I anticipated a degradation in performance due to age etc but I expected a bit of effort and consideration and respect for the paying public.

Aye, most of us get there one day....

Once I had mountains in the palm of my hand....and rivers that ran through every day.....

I’ve picked up a few of these official bootleg releases cheaply and they’re anorak only tbh. There’s generally only a couple of album standard efforts on em and the rests pretty meh.
I snapped up an unopened big red every album boxset of his on eBay for next to nowt a few years back so I’ll stick with that. The official bootleg efforts I’ve got will be back on eBay once they’ve been filleted of there good stuff on my next laptop.
Which ones?

Vol 1-3 is outstanding. Some of the songs left off his first four albums are up there with the best of his work. The only others I've bothered with so far are the live albums.

Aye, most of us get there one day....

Once I had mountains in the palm of my hand....and rivers that ran through every day.....
Big Sams doing a cover version....

Which ones?

Vol 1-3 is outstanding. Some of the songs left off his first four albums are up there with the best of his work. The only others I've bothered with so far are the live albums.
Early doors ones. I cant listen to the acoustic stuff anyway. Prefer Robbie and the boys clattering away in the background.

Back