BBC Dylan McGeouch: Joining Aberdeen from Sunderland 'no-brainer'

RTG

Robot
Staff member
From BBC Sport.

Dylan McGeouch says Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes' long-standing interest was key as the midfielder completes his switch from Sunderland.

more...

Neat and tidy player with the ball at his feet Didn’t mind him personally. Long lost cousin of Tommy Miller at times though.

I liked him, thought he didn’t play as much as he should have, injuries and being overlooked (Leadbitter? Power?) will likely be his legacy here when looking back in a few years. Not saying he was special, just that when you look at the competition at CM he should have played more.

I liked him, thought he didn’t play as much as he should have, injuries and being overlooked (Leadbitter? Power?) will likely be his legacy here when looking back in a few years. Not saying he was special, just that when you look at the competition at CM he should have played more.

he didnt play more cos he didnt take the most of his opportunities. the fsct that his best game for us was probably against man citys kids in the cup last year says it all really

I still can’t get his and McGeady’s performances v Rotherham out of my head!

Back