Dying Light 2

payne

Striker
First game was excellent and this one seems to have taken the traversal to the next level.

I'm intrigued as to how much player choice there is in reality when they game comes out as it seems they are promising a lot.

Anyone else played the first and/or interested in the sequel?

yeah ill probably get it. Loved fust one. Although I've seen a couple of worrying quotes about the sequel. Its not out for ages is it?

just bought the platinum version of the first game, its one that I've been meaning to pick up for a while but it never really came down too much in price.

also not sure if its my think or not so didnt wanna pay anything huge.

Cant say the trailer for the second look like a massive step up from the first one.

First one was superb, so I'll definitely be grabbing the second. Running about at night with the volatiles is intense.

Stopped playing the first one even though from what I recall I enjoyed it.

The first time it turned dark was absolutely horrifying. Was not expecting it. Tested my limits when it comes to horror games :lol:

Maybe that's why I stopped...

just bought the platinum version of the first game, its one that I've been meaning to pick up for a while but it never really came down too much in price.

also not sure if its my think or not so didnt wanna pay anything huge.

Cant say the trailer for the second look like a massive step up from the first one.

movement looks way more fluid to me.

Dying Light is the Xbox game I have probably wasted the most time on. Loooved it. Got all the DLCs, and hammered them as well. Just loved the open worldness of it, once you get the grap hook you were the man. I think I've played it through fully three times now.
Interested to see how the new one plays though, I've read that it's got more narration for the storyline. I don't play games for the storyline, and I hate games that are like films- if I want a film story I'll watch a film ffs

Dying Light is the Xbox game I have probably wasted the most time on. Loooved it. Got all the DLCs, and hammered them as well. Just loved the open worldness of it, once you get the grap hook you were the man. I think I've played it through fully three times now.
Interested to see how the new one plays though, I've read that it's got more narration for the storyline. I don't play games for the storyline, and I hate games that are like films- if I want a film story I'll watch a film ffs

I really enjoyed it and done a decent amount of the Following DLC. Think I tried the stadium one a couple times but died immediately.

The story was a bit run of the mill so hopefully that is a bit better as I like story in games.

Back