DWP (Seaham) -anybody worked there??

By making people work from home half the week probably.
Already started in our area - plan is to have 60% desks to people across BPV and not far off that , I rarely get a desk in with the team I head now as I don’t get in early enough. The car park passes are all under review though so at least those who live close to the office will need to surrender their pass to those with long commutes

Already started in our area - plan is to have 60% desks to people across BPV and not far off that , I rarely get a desk in with the team I head now as I don’t get in early enough. The car park passes are all under review though so at least those who live close to the office will need to surrender their pass to those with long commutes
The car park review has a few of the old timers (plenty of whom are residents of N. Tyneside and Newcastle) in my section foaming at the prospect of losing their parking privileges and either paying at 4LE or shock horror use public transport. Wait till the Washy lot move in and further Mackem-ise the place 😎😎😎

Glad i got out , easy commute to Washington now , dh, no parking issues

The car park review has a few of the old timers (plenty of whom are residents of N. Tyneside and Newcastle) in my section foaming at the prospect of losing their parking privileges and either paying at 4LE or shock horror use public transport. Wait till the Washy lot move in and further Mackem-ise the place 😎😎😎

It’s also got a lot of people foaming who were given a space historically due to grade. I get a blue badge space but would probably be eligible under new rules anyway - the Yammer page makes quite good reading currently

what do u work on in Durham House, Dwp, Cru Uc?
We have a mutual connection , currently work on uc
It’s also got a lot of people foaming who were given a space historically due to grade. I get a blue badge space but would probably be eligible under new rules anyway - the Yammer page makes quite good reading currently
Is yammer the forum thing ??? Hangout for the workshy

Last edited:

Back