DW Gym thread #13492343

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26533

Alright lads, does anybody know how much it costs just to use the DW per session? The reason I ask is because I fancy just going over for a sauna and that over the next couple of days, but no idea how much it would cost for just the one session.

Alright lads, does anybody know how much it costs just to use the DW per session? The reason I ask is because I fancy just going over for a sauna and that over the next couple of days, but no idea how much it would cost for just the one session.

You dont want to be going there:neutral:

Its full of pricks who park their cars on the Paths :oops:

It was worrying to see a old woman in a Invalid scooter unable to get access to the shops on the retail park.:eek:

ive been through to the new place at hetton for a sauna ove rthe last couple of weeks. £5 for steam room, sauna and the pool for the day.

i kna the marine house has a sauna mate, just ask the bloke on the counter to put it on for you. £3.50 a single sesh i think

i kna the marine house has a sauna mate, just ask the bloke on the counter to put it on for you. £3.50 a single sesh i think

This

I paid £10 for a one off session in DW at the end of last year

its £10 a session at DW. f***ing scandalous considering i only pay £34 for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back