Durham Vs Yorkshire T20 - Fri 11th June 6.30pm

Just back from
The game brilliant in the field from the lads, thought at one point the score we would set would be a doddle for Yorkshire would be a doddle but we held it together well deserved win plenty of
Yorkshire lot traveled up good to see a crowd also.
Excellent win, put the Yorkies in their place, good enough for those dour miserable buggers that were around me.
Are we on sky anytime soon

Doesn’t actually state which games are televised, sorry, my apologies.

Last edited:
Excellent win, put the Yorkies in their place, good enough for those dour miserable buggers that were around me.

Doesn’t actually state which games are televised, sorry, my apologies.
V Lancashire next Thursday 7pm start to be televised

Great win. Off to a flyer with the bat thanks to Clarke but then lost our way a bit, but a rapid 50 from Carse meant we ended up with a competitive total. Bowling and fielding very good and strangled Yorkshire for runs. No idea what Yorkshire were thinking of when batting. Ball hit into the deep and lots of singles jogged, rather than sprinting and putting pressure on the fielders. Made it easy for fielders as if there was a misfield they couldn't come back for a second. Great atmosphere as well, lots of people just seemed to be happy being outdoors and watching cricket.

Very good win. Some frustrating batting at times, but very impressed with Clark and Carse with the bat. Our bowling and fielding was as good as I've seen in this competition for a long time. Good to see some folk I haven't seen for a while, the nephew loved it also. Well done to the off field team, organisation wise it was all a doddle. Well done Durham

Thoroughly enjoyed that, was great being back at sport again and thought the whole restrictions thing was very well managed and setup. Not sure what was with the queues at the County Durham bar mind, but if you walked around to the main stand you could get served easily enough. Was really good to see us dominate Yorkshire really - very commanding win at this level, thought we were done for at 90/6 but full credit to them all.

The coaching staff have got us setup as a really good outfit in all formats now - we seem to have a game plan and identity which isn’t something you could have said for a while before. Very nice to see the change in how we laid the pitch and bringing the ropes in as others have said previously

There was definitely a lot more than 4000 there though

A most enjoyable night - well organised and a good atmosphere. A great start and finish to the Durham innings and then excellent fielding and bowling with Carse showing he is a genuine all rounder.

I would like to dedicate the victory to the four Mags along from me supporting Yorkshire.🤣
Had similar in the County Durham upper. Group of Yorkies came up and got progressively quieter as the second innings went on, was very amusing to see 😂

Back