Durham Vs Yorkshire T20 - Fri 11th June 6.30pm

Surrey playing Middlesex tonight. For those who accuse us of just signing anyone and being a London Hampshire, not a single overseas player tonight. Plenty of academy talent too

Surrey playing Middlesex tonight. For those who accuse us of just signing anyone and being a London Hampshire, not a single overseas player tonight. Plenty of academy talent too

Not sure this is the thread for the chat on this, but looks a strong batting line up. Bit light bowling maybe?

Roy and the Currans were born overseas TBF, and you poached Overton. ;)

Pity Stokes not available hopefully see him at some stage. Looking at the 14 it looks like Campbell and Salisbury miss out with one of Dickson Burnham or Eckersley.
Personally would like to see Bancroft open with Clark and give Raine the chance to have a go at 3 and keep Bedingham at 4.
My XI would be
Bancroft
Clark
Raine
Bedingham (wk)
Dickson
Burnham
Carse
Borthwick
Coughlin
Trevaskis
Potts

Giving Burnham the nod over Eckersley purely because he is the best boundary fielder with the best arm we have especially at the Riverside.

Pity Stokes not available hopefully see him at some stage. Looking at the 14 it looks like Campbell and Salisbury miss out with one of Dickson Burnham or Eckersley.
Personally would like to see Bancroft open with Clark and give Raine the chance to have a go at 3 and keep Bedingham at 4.
My XI would be
Bancroft
Clark
Raine
Bedingham (wk)
Dickson
Burnham
Carse
Borthwick
Coughlin
Trevaskis
Potts

Giving Burnham the nod over Eckersley purely because he is the best boundary fielder with the best arm we have especially at the Riverside.
Agree about Burnham although there's a danger the local NIMBYs might get him banned for noise pollution after 9pm.

My XI would be
Bancroft
Clark
Raine
Bedingham (wk)
Dickson
Burnham
Carse
Borthwick
Coughlin
Trevaskis
Potts

I would give the gloves to Bancroft rather than Bedingham - the latter didnt look too hot behind the stumps yesterday in the 2nd game against Notts.

Back