Durham v Yorkshire T20

Martin

Yes, and T20 is all about spin which is why we're so crap at it. The one season we were decent -Tahir was here.
We released our 2nd spinner before the 20/20 (whitehead) had started which seemed daft. Even last yr we relied heavily in the spinners trevaskis and short. The bowling attack just seems very samey this season

It really felt like we’d turned a corner last season after a shocking start. Pushed for promotion, did okay in the T20 and nearly got out the group (which is relative success for us), but it all seems to have floated away this season pitifully

This was always my favourite T20 match of the season at CLS. Big crowd and a bit of edge in the game.

my favourite was about three years back, that I was surrounded by yorkies, who assumed it would be an easy win, only to see durham bowl a brilliant last over to win the game.

i celebrated like a maniac amongst them :lol:

Steel scored 369 runs at 33 last season, opening the batting.

Yet we have him at 8 opening the bowling. While Raine bats 3 and doesn't bowl

Didn't realise Franklin smoked crack while picking the team

Not sure what is going on with Steel at Durham and that's been for the past 12 months. The latest being loosing the opening slot after a couple of poor performances.

Back