Durham v brum bears safc24

Tickets for a quid again if your a lads fan like last summer it was a great evening n the atmosphere didn't half build, I was going to go anyway but just bought 10 to put some extra money in the club which at the same time I will use them all too
Code SAFC24

Last edited:

Tickets for a quid again if your a lads fan like last summer it was a great evening n the atmosphere didn't half build, I was going to go anyway but just bought 10 to put some extra money in the club which at the same time I will use them all too
Code SAFC24
Nice one. A few Bears fans I know have just got theirs through this.

Hotels booked and all that sorted.

Thanks.

Code SAFC24
Do you need a ST or will the code just let you buy them anyway

Just would get tickets for my parents if not.

Does anyone know if you have to register each ticket into someones name or can I just purchase the 6 and it doesnt matter who they are issued to?

This is a good move by the club. Will hopefully get some newbies or waverers interested so they come back for more. And they may even show an interest in red ball cricket.

yeah making it the first game of the season is great idea, plus 12 days between that and the next home game givs people time to but season tickets if they enjoyed it

Bumping this as you can still use the code. Got my four last night, kept forgetting so was glad it still works.

It's over a month away mind, but will continue to bump.

Back