Durham to play Royal london "home game" in Scarborough

We were honouring a commitment from previous time where we intended to be part of the yorkshire cricket festival. It was a canny day out to be honest and I'll be making an effort to visit Scarborough again in the future. Nice ground, nice facilities, we were welcomed well and overall had a good day

tbh I was part of a team looking after the Indian team

We were honouring a commitment from previous time where we intended to be part of the yorkshire cricket festival. It was a canny day out to be honest and I'll be making an effort to visit Scarborough again in the future. Nice ground, nice facilities, we were welcomed well and overall had a good day
For me it was a throwback to the days before Durham were a first class county. Always used to be taken by my Dad to see Yorkshire when they played at Middlesbrough and Scarborough. I must admit I really enjoyed Thursday. A really early start, a couple of hours wandering around Scarborough before it got busy, a cricket match that went to the last over and fish and chips on the way back in Whitby.

For me it was a throwback to the days before Durham were a first class county. Always used to be taken by my Dad to see Yorkshire when they played at Middlesbrough and Scarborough. I must admit I really enjoyed Thursday. A really early start, a couple of hours wandering around Scarborough before it got busy, a cricket match that went to the last over and fish and chips on the way back in Whitby.
We went down to the seafront after the game for an hour or so for a chippy, enjoyed it. It's a ground I'd definitely go back to, sit it will be worth keeping an eye on when we play Yorkshire. Sedbergh is another ground I want to visit, tad annoyed not realising Lancs played their last week in a One Day Cup game, would have gone had I known. Back down Scarborough in a couple of weeks, thought it was a pleasant enough place.

And worth a guaranteed £50k for us, I was informed from a reliable source.

Back