Durham New Shirt Sponsor

Googled them and they're a digital printing company in Washington.

Fingers crossed it will be Barry's Bargain Stores next time.
Its my next door neighbours company - i'm going to be blagging some free hospitality tickets out of this one. He's had a corp box there for a couple of seasons - i went for a T20 game last year and can i fuck remember the game i was that pissed. Was a good night though.

Its my next door neighbours company - i'm going to be blagging some free hospitality tickets out of this one. He's had a corp box there for a couple of seasons - i went for a T20 game last year and can i fuck remember the game i was that pissed. Was a good night though.
Nee shame.

Is it me or didn't cricket clubs used to have bigger companies as shirt sponsors? I am sure Yorkshire were sponsored by Tetley brewery at one point as there was a super cringe photo of Sachin Tendulkar in a flat cap supping a pint.

Nee shame.

Is it me or didn't cricket clubs used to have bigger companies as shirt sponsors? I am sure Yorkshire were sponsored by Tetley brewery at one point as there was a super cringe photo of Sachin Tendulkar in a flat cap supping a pint.
ECB deduct Durham 12 points because their sponsor is poor.

Nee shame.

If you had a chance of some free stuff you’d be all over it surely?

Back