Durham Membership Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see on the email, that the odi game is available early for members and again an image of Ben is used to sell it

Now is he to be rested for this?

As long as you get get there for a few days mid week each season if you prefer championship cricket that is a fantastic deal.
Biggest clanger I made is not signing up for a life membership in the mid 90s it was about a grand.

Biggest clanger the club made anarl?

Wonder how much it's cost us in missed membership fees?
Been a member every year since 1996 apart from two seasons in the last 5 years, Payed yearly. I will tell you now there is still quite a few regulars at Durham now who took that offer up in the first few seasons and have probably had 4 times its value at least.

Been a member every year since 1996 apart from two seasons in the last 5 years, Payed yearly. I will tell you now there is still quite a few regulars at Durham now who took that offer up in the first few seasons and have probably had 4 times its value at least.

There are also some who were Life Members in the Minor Counties days and managed to wangle free life membership in 1992.:evil:

Biggest clanger the club made anarl?

Wonder how much it's cost us in missed membership fees?

You will find that those who did are the same tossers who complain when the club puts 5p on a cup of tea.

As long as you get get there for a few days mid week each season if you prefer championship cricket that is a fantastic deal.
Biggest clanger I made is not signing up for a life membership in the mid 90s it was about a grand.

You had to be 41 to sign up for the Life Membership offer ( think it was £1500).

The club withdrew it when I was 39.....not that Im bitter like!:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If I renew early I get my membership for £135, yet if I take out the 5 year membership it will cost me £580 still a cracking deal but £540 would have been better :)

There are also some who were Life Members in the Minor Counties days and managed to wangle free life membership in 1992.:evil:

You will find that those who did are the same tossers who complain when the club puts 5p on a cup of tea.

You had to be 41 to sign up for the Life Membership offer ( think it was £1500).

The club withdrew it when I was 39.....not that Im bitter like!:D:rolleyes:
Yeah I think they realized in the long run it was just to good a deal. There is a man who wears an MCC panama who you may well know who has had fantastic value out of his. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back