Durham In Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bet Thorp was amazed and embarrassed when Monty Panesar hit a six off the last ball of the innings. I can't recall Monty scoring a six before.

Good win for Durham - decent knocks from Diva, Breese and Coetzer.

Big Bad Bri said:
I bet Thorp was amazed and embarrassed when Monty Panesar hit a six off the last ball of the innings. I can't recall Monty scoring a six before.

Good win for Durham - decent knocks from Diva, Breese and Coetzer.

Glad to see the fringe players doing well. Haven't heard much about Diva but I've always liked Coetzer.

Is Richardson any good? As he was born in Port Elizabeth will he be fast tracked into the ODI squad or is he just making up the numbers in Mustard's absence?

Is Richardson any good? As he was born in Port Elizabeth will he be fast tracked into the ODI squad or is he just making up the numbers in Mustard's absence?

by the numbers and what geoff says they like him alot and he seems capable. reading his profile back when we signed him from teh mcc end of last year i like him too.

theres a chance imo that he will e given opportunities as a pure batsman for us this year but hes still only young

incidentally we're playing the emirates XI [who that includes i dont know] starting about now.

Durham face the Fly Emirates XI in the first of their t20 matches this afternoon (Thur 31 March) at 7he Sevens stadium in Dubai.

A provisional 12 man squad has been named and is as follows...

Mark Stoneman
Dale Benkenstein (Capt)
Liam Plunkett
Will Smith
Kyle Coetzer
Scott Borthwick
Gordon Muchall
Gareth Breese
Michael Richardson (Wkt)
Mitchell Claydon
Chris Rushworth
Stephen Harmison

not sure if cricinfo will have a livescore card or not

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/match/506397.html

by the numbers and what geoff says they like him alot and he seems capable. reading his profile back when we signed him from teh mcc end of last year i like him too.

theres a chance imo that he will e given opportunities as a pure batsman for us this year but hes still only young

That sounds ok, I just looked at his cricinfo and saw that he's 24 now, I would have expected more of an impact at first class level by now if he had anything about him.

That sounds ok, I just looked at his cricinfo and saw that he's 24 now, I would have expected more of an impact at first class level by now if he had anything about him.

not too worried, cricketers develop later than most sports, if cook & co see ability and potential thats enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back