Durham CCC Members Forum

The club has announced that the 'Meet The Players' Members Forum will take place on Monday 30 March at 6.30pm.

There are other forums on Mon 15 June and Mon 24 August.

I get the feeling the chances of the one scheduled in three weeks time going ahead may be in the balance.:confused:

Hear the Govt is not that many days away from recommending all oldies self-isolate whether they have symproms or not.

So that's the entire County Cricket audience absent from matches!!!

Still, there's always Marty and the internet. :p

Hear the Govt is not that many days away from recommending all oldies self-isolate whether they have symproms or not.

So that's the entire County Cricket audience absent from matches!!!

Still, there's always Marty and the internet. :p
No problem, just reopen the trapdoor stand. We oldies spread ourselves around the stand. If we feel the symptoms coming on, just press the trapdoor. Problem solved-Ce la vie.

No problem, just reopen the trapdoor stand. We oldies spread ourselves around the stand. If we feel the symptoms coming on, just press the trapdoor. Problem solved-Ce la vie.

Either that or get the fearsome Deckchair Casuals to self isolate making sure they are well stocked up with tartan rugs, thermos flasks, seaside sarnies and new copies of the Playfair cricket Annual.

Mine arrived. Club bloke was on BBC look North last about contingency plans. June and July starts considered. For revenue reasons it sounds like the T20 blast will be the priority for Durham which under current circumstances is understandable

Mine arrived. Club bloke was on BBC look North last about contingency plans. June and July starts considered. For revenue reasons it sounds like the T20 blast will be the priority for Durham which under current circumstances is understandable
I don't understand that. T20 is important because of the big gates isn't it? Just the type of thing that shouldn't be happening right now or in the coming period.

In any case BBC is reporting that gatherings of 500+ will be banned next week.

Haven't got mine yet, think we will be lucky if any cricket is played at all this season.

Hopefully we get some T20/Hundred action at the back end of the summer by some minor miracle. The CC and both the Test Series now look gone.

I fear the worst for county cricket as we know it now after this.

Back