Durham 2nd XI v Essex/Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt on our twitter feed. But the score can be followed on Essex cricket twitter. At lunch Essex/Kent 94 for 4. Harmison 30 not out. Does not give our team or who took wickets.

Essex/Kent are 165-5 with Ben Harmy out to Claydon for 39. Brathwaite took 3 of the early wkts. This was at 2.55pm.

It's typical already this season that to find out how the 2nds are doing we have to find out from our opponents.

It's typical already this season that to find out how the 2nds are doing we have to find out from our opponents.

This. Bit shit really, the scorer Richie is a top lad and I know for a fact he'd have no problems updating a twitter or other medium. Seems the club just don't care. Their priorities are weddings and Peppa Pig. :roll:

It seems the 2s are suffering the same fate as the 1sts, they are currently 67-5 with only Singh getting any with 29. Richardson out first ball and Muchall making 10, it seems we need a plan C now.

It seems the 2s are suffering the same fate as the 1sts, they are currently 67-5 with only Singh getting any with 29. Richardson out first ball and Muchall making 10, it seems we need a plan C now.
Might start to put pressure on Jon Lewis who is of course the batting coach.

Richardson must be on his way home, he's in the squad for tomorrow.

Might start to put pressure on Jon Lewis who is of course the batting coach.

I know it's not a pre requisite of a coach to have been a top player but I do find it strange having a batting coach who pretty much only ever played 2 shots, the cut and the nurse off the hip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back