Durham 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
What's the crack then?? Have we signed anyone?? Only notable change I've heard of is the departure of Ben Harmison to Kent which I can't say is a big miss. I'd perhaps like to see some youth injected into the seam ranks, seeing how Harmison is in his twilight days and Claydon/Thorp/Davies won't be here forever.

Harmy is on the prozac judging by Question of Sport, so that can only be a positive

think it will be more a case of promoted from within wood, perhaps raine etc getting games from the academy, i cant see us going after anyone, except maybe some for teh t20, but like the last few years will probably be 'exciting' youngsters rather than established world class names

be interesting to see what the side is in few seasons time.....

Stoneman

Stokes

Blackwell

Mustard

Borthwick

Claydon

Onions

Stoneman

Stokes

Blackwell

Mustard

Borthwick

Claydon

Onions

Reckon Blackwell will still be playing in a few years time? And it's got to br make or break for Stoneman this year.

Stoneman

Stokes

Blackwell

Mustard

Borthwick

Claydon

Onions

look a bit short on players there. just makes the decision to release karl turner even stranger since were obviously in need of a new opener to replace diva soon.

smith, stoneman, stokes, muchall, richardson, mustard, borthwick, wood?, plunkett, rushworth, onions

at a guess using the young[ish] players. not sure where wood will bat, just remembered brathwaite, looks promising and maybe replace rushy with him.

if plunkett can back to his aggressive best, brathwaite performs consistantly and we continue the development of promising youngsters like stokes, richardson wood etc doesnt look too bad, hopefully raine and jj coyle [iirc his name?] turn out to be the good young batsmen theyre expected the future is still bright, thankfully we seem to have a conveyor belt of an academyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back