dungeons and dragons cartoon

The entire series! that's my weekend viewing sorted out.
Used to love that, cheers
6 weeks school holidays morning staple.
Along with:
Why Don't You?
Silas
Battle of the Planets (a few years earlier)
Great days
Never got that. That’s why I have never seen Lord of the Rings. Mythological stuff has always been to complex for me. Around the time of D&G there was a book with about 100 different endings. If you wanted Prince Dagon to live go to Chapter 445. If you want to see him shag Princess Earkor them go to Chapter 3,364. Stuff like that.
Lone Wolf books ? I had loads

Last edited by a moderator:

Used to love that, cheers

Great days

Lone Wolf books ? I had loads
Ha ha ha I remember them.

I had a few based on Transformers and Knightmare.

I still remember one from the Transformers and the choices I got. One of the robots got tangled in power lines and was getting electrocuted. My choices were:

Grab the cables and pull them off the robot turn to page ??

Go away and search for a piece of wood or a stick to hook the cables off the robot turn to page???

Do nothing turn to page ???

I went for grab the cables killing my character in the book!!!

Ha ha ha I remember them.

I had a few based on Transformers and Knightmare.

I still remember one from the Transformers and the choices I got. One of the robots got tangled in power lines and was getting electrocuted. My choices were:

Grab the cables and pull them off the robot turn to page ??

Go away and search for a piece of wood or a stick to hook the cables off the robot turn to page???

Do nothing turn to page ???

I went for grab the cables killing my character in the book!!!
Known as 'choose your own adventiure' books 😊

I had loads of choose your own adventure ones. My favourites were from Ian Livingstone, particularly a one called Appointment with Fear.

I had a look for it on eBay last year and it was canny expensive.
Fighting fantasy books ?

For nostalgic reasons, bought the Dungeons & Dragons DVD box set a few years ago, but never got round to watching it.

Had a good clear out of DVD's and Blu Ray's last year but kept hold of this along with some other classic TV I have...

The Time Tunnel
Thundercats
Buck Rogers In The 24th Century
Original Battlestar Galactica
Ulysses 31
Battle Of The Planets

I remember your spoiler, it was an entrance back into the park but they couldn't take unicorn with them, something like that.
Aye. That happened, but that wasn't the last episode.
I remember Venger being chained to a rock and it being revealed that DM was actually his Dad. Sorry but I can't figure out how to do spoilers...and it's almost 40 years old
That was the fan made version I think.

Last edited:
I seem the only cannon ending to this was that, the other children children they were helping to get home, arrived back and found the original lot waiting for them. Implying that they eventually got back but that time in D&D was relative

6 weeks school holidays morning staple.
Along with:
Why Don't You?
Silas
Battle of the Planets (a few years earlier)

Was Silas anything like the dubbed adventure series 'The Legend of Tim Tyler: The Boy Who Lost His Laugh'?

I seem to remember another series, I think it was set during the time of knights/wizards/etc - an evil Duke hired somebody to obtain a bottle of magic liquid that would help him understand animals? There was a scene I remember where the hired hand, having tried the magic, was being aided by a Bee to identify a princess hidden under a veil.

Back