dungeons and dragons cartoon

6 weeks school holidays morning staple.
Along with:
Why Don't You?
Silas
Battle of the Planets (a few years earlier)
You watched Why Don't You ? The title song was good but it was so annoying one week Newcastle kids then Belfast etc. Wonder if anyone famous now was one of the kids.

There wasn’t a final episode but fans made this one

some of the original actors voiced it but it’s a bit crap.

its ending was an urban legend, saying there was an official one done, all the kids had died on the ride they got on and they were in hell trying to get to heaven!

According to Wiki (I know) an ending was written but the show was cancelled before it could be produced. The story got released a few years ago with the ending being that the kids could go home or stay to fight the remaining evil in the world they were in

When I was young there was champion the wonder horse, zorro, the lone ranger, marine boy and I think WDY still.
Oh and the red hand gang was another summer hols regular.
Can I guess we're you born between 1974 and 1977?

Reboot usually equals ruined.
It’s not the first time either. The reboot straight after MOTU where Prince Adam buggers off to a new home world and the most recent one a few years ago that was like this new one was shit.

Then theirs the MOTU movie with Dolf Lundgren and Frank Langella. But I liked it. It’s just other than He-Man and Skeletor the only recognisable characters were Evil Lyn, Teela, Man at Arms and Beastman.

The entire series! that's my weekend viewing sorted out.
Never got that. That’s why I have never seen Lord of the Rings. Mythological stuff has always been to complex for me. Around the time of D&G there was a book with about 100 different endings. If you wanted Prince Dagon to live go to Chapter 445. If you want to see him shag Princess Earkor them go to Chapter 3,364. Stuff like that.

Never got that. That’s why I have never seen Lord of the Rings. Mythological stuff has always been to complex for me. Around the time of D&G there was a book with about 100 different endings. If you wanted Prince Dagon to live go to Chapter 445. If you want to see him shag Princess Earkor them go to Chapter 3,364. Stuff like that.
Eh? 😄

Back