dungeons and dragons cartoon

Loved this as a kid. Sure I heard that there was no conclusion to it and that the final episode was never aired but I clearly remember watching an episode where Venger is caught and given a good talking-to by Dungeon Master. There was also a massive revelation but don't want to spoil it.
There wasn’t a final episode but fans made this one

some of the original actors voiced it but it’s a bit crap.

its ending was an urban legend, saying there was an official one done, all the kids had died on the ride they got on and they were in hell trying to get to heaven!

Loved this as a kid. Sure I heard that there was no conclusion to it and that the final episode was never aired but I clearly remember watching an episode where Venger is caught and given a good talking-to by Dungeon Master. There was also a massive revelation but don't want to spoil it.
I always thought that it did get resolved to a point but in later years thought I must have dreamt it because I couldn't find anything on what I thought had happened in the last episode.

I always thought...
the dungeon master was Vengor all along and that the kids had the chance to go back home, and it was their only chance but decided to stay to fight Vengor

I think I must have dreamt it. :lol:

I thought this was shite. Largely down to the fact I'd be at my Gran's when it was on and it took up valuable time that could have been spent watching something else before my Granda got up and put the morning line on.

I always thought that it did get resolved to a point but in later years thought I must have dreamt it because I couldn't find anything on what I thought had happened in the last episode.

I always thought...
the dungeon master was Vengor all along and that the kids had the chance to go back home, and it was their only chance but decided to stay to fight Vengor

I remember your spoiler, it was an entrance back into the park but they couldn't take unicorn with them, something like that.

6 weeks school holidays morning staple.
Along with:
Why Don't You?
Silas
Battle of the Planets (a few years earlier)
Silas!!! Blast from the past. Opening credits he's riding a horse along the beach at top speed. (It might have been a beach... or I might have imagined that bit after watching the Lloyds Bank commercials).

I always thought...

I remember Venger being chained to a rock and it being revealed that DM was actually his Dad. Sorry but I can't figure out how to do spoilers...and it's almost 40 years old.

Sure I remember the portal at the theme park and being unable to take Uni with them so they stayed.

Huck Finn was the business. Got the box set on DVD and watched it with my daughter ☺️

He basically lost the plot in his final few years at Arsenal. Putting too much faith in average players and some transfers that weren't of the required standard.

Back